- Tow Hitch Hglndr
A hitch is an essential part of any family vacation. But which Toyota Highlander hitch is the right one for you? That's a good question! Because there are actually two different Highlander hitches designed for two different sets of Highlander models. Unsure which one is right? Send us an email with your VIN number and in two seconds we can let you know for sure which one you need! Want to take a guess on your own? You sure are brave! Here are some guidelines that'll hopefully help in your decision...
WHICH HIGHLANDER MODELS DOES THIS HITCH (PT228-48172) FIT?
I HAVE A 2017-2019 HIGHLANDER LIMITED—WILL THIS FIT?
DO I NEED ANYTHING ELSE?
HOW DO I INSTALL THIS HITCH?
Genuine, OEM Toyota hitches are made to fit perfectly with your Highlander and are manufactured to Toyota's exact specifications, giving you peace of mind while you're on the road. Here are a few of the highlights for this tow hitch:
- Replaces PT228-48140
- Engineered to help accommodate the Highlander's maximum tow rating
- Optimized placement help provide precise drop/rise to maintain vehicle departure angle
- Frame-mounted tow hitch receiver is located at the highest position possible to help achieve maximum ground clearance and departure angles and easy access to the spare tire
- Includes receiver cover with Toyota logo
- Before towing, confirm that your vehicle and trailer are compatible, properly hooked up and loaded, and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Rating and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on the total weight of your cargo, occupants and available equipment.
So what are you waiting for? Order your hitch today and get vacationing tomorrow (although not literally tomorrow)! Please Note: This item will require a signature upon delivery
ARE THERE REPLACEMENT PARTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS HITCH?
We are a leading seller of Toyota, GM, and VW genuine parts and accessories. Our complete catalog covers all Toyota, GM and VW car parts. All Genuine factory parts are backed by the manufacturer's warranty, low priced and shipped directly from Northeast Ohio!
Customers also bought
This Part Fits
|Year Make Model||Make||Model||Year||Body & Trim||Engine & Transmission|
|2018 Toyota Highlander||Toyota||Highlander||2018||Hybrid LE, Hybrid Limited, Hybrid XLE, LE, Limited, SE, XLE||2.7L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Electric/Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
|2017 Toyota Highlander||Toyota||Highlander||2017||Hybrid LE, Hybrid Limited, Hybrid XLE, LE, LE Plus, Limited, SE, XLE||2.7L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Electric/Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
|2016 Toyota Highlander||Toyota||Highlander||2016||Hybrid Limited, LE, LE Plus, Limited, XLE||2.7L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Electric/Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
|2015 Toyota Highlander||Toyota||Highlander||2015||Hybrid Limited, LE, LE Plus, Limited, XLE||2.7L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Electric/Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
|2014 Toyota Highlander||Toyota||Highlander||2014||Hybrid Limited, LE, LE Plus, Limited, XLE||2.7L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Electric/Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
OEM Part Source
If you're looking for Genuine Toyota, GM, or Volkswagen Parts, we have the part you need ready to ship to you in the click of a button! If for some reason we don't have the part in stock, we have access to all Parts distribution centers around the world and will work with you to make sure you get what you need quickly.Read More about OEM Part Source