Most parts are covered by a 12 month limited warranty. Each manufacturer may have more specific limitations and requirements. Please contact us for further details specific to a brand or part.
What a Warranty DOES NOT Cover:
- Any parts sold or distributed outside the United States.
- Parts where applicable proof of purchase date, installation date, and vehicle mileage at time of installation are not available and are not presented.
- Any part wear due to normal use and exposure.
- Parts installed in vehicles for racing or competition.
- Any parts that are normal maintenance items, which are replaced, cleaned or adjusted as normal owner maintenance, unless they are defective in material or factory workmanship.
- Parts installed in a car in which the odometer has been altered, or on which the actual mileage cannot be determined.
- Parts that are discontinued and no longer available through the manufacturer.
Obtaining Warranty Service
The defective part, or the car it is installed in, must be returned by the purchaser to an authorized dealership of the same brand as the part (e.g. Toyota, Honda, Chevrolet, etc.). The purchaser must provide proof of purchase as well as the installation, date, and mileage at time of installation (if the installation was done by an authorized dealership).
If you cannot obtain warranty service from your local dealership, or you are dissatisfied with the service or results of the warranty, you can contact the dealership's manager.
As an alternate option to going to your local authorized dealership, you may obtain warranty service through us:
- Customer needs to request and fill out a warranty form and ship the form back with the defective part.
- Customer must document the symptoms of the defect when returning any part under warranty.
- VIN and mileage are required for all warranty returns.
- All warranty claim parts and accessories will be inspected for eligibility upon receipt. No cash reimbursements will be made under any circumstances.
- Replacements will be sent once the inspection is completed and the warranty is approved.
Most dealerships will repair or replace, at its option, any genuine part that is defective in materials or workmanship under normal use. Parts that were not sold and installed by an authorized dealer will be repaired or replaced without charge for parts or labor. Parts, except for batteries, sold from, but not installed by an authorized dealer will be repaired or replaced without charge for the parts. However, labor charges will be the customer's responsibility. Certain restrictions apply on a brand-specific level. Please contact us for further details.
No cash refunds will be issued for any reason. Any service or installation charge will be at your own expense.